An intergalactic skype mission An intergalactic skype mission

Lol Great joke at the end that got me. I had no idea what was going on at first but the end cleared it up of course. The whole thing Kept me watching which is good. Nice job on the style too.

rAge of Mythology II rAge of Mythology II

Great animation nice job on the voices too I remember your work. I wish to get to know more animators like you and me as well just hard to find them in person.

Who's This? The Daleks: Ft The Whovian Chaser Who's This? The Daleks: Ft The Whovian Chaser

Good information about the Daleks especially if you don't know who they are much. I sure learned some today.

Super Dangerous Dungeons Super Dangerous Dungeons

Very smooth looking game great programming Nice and challenging as well. I enjoy the colors and the character I can't wait to get more medals.

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Oh my goodness yes thank you so much this has got to be the best information I've seen for making a sprite animation I've always wanted to do one and now is my chance with your beautiful tutorial and my awesome animations skills we can conquer the world. Or just make it really cool flash lol. But thank you so much for making this this is great especially for us visual artists ;)

Cyber Chaser Cyber Chaser

This game is great I enjoy it so much thank you for a real good one and the controls are good work perfectly. I'm pretty good at this one too. Especially when I'm using my Wacom tablet.

SilenGames responds:

Many thanks!

Michael Jordan & Knuckles Michael Jordan & Knuckles

I was listening to this without reading the Title first. I thought man this sounds some level from Sonic mashed with something else. Looked up read it and saw Michael Jordan & Knuckles Lol perfect nice mix.

I'm Not Gay I'm Not Gay

I knew it all along.. that is all. ;)

GaMetal - Forest Maze GaMetal - Forest Maze

Ok why is this so kool? Well it does say metal on the title that pretty much awensers my question. But this was sprinkled with lots of Epic or more like smashed with it. Nicely done.

Pikachu, I Choose You! Pikachu, I Choose You!

This is awesome.

Its to bad this isn't like Deviantart.com saving as much of your favorite art works together. Cause here iv'e allready reached my limit of 750 favorites and i wanted to add this one to but it just won't let meh... :)

Wolfy Wolfy

Thats so cool.

Like the details and all. But i was wondering did you draw this in Photoshop?

Dwagon Dwagon

Oh wow very nice.

This is funny cause i made a little flash cartoon called Its a Dwagon. And the dragon i have is red too! Here is the cartoon check it out > http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/528473